Monday, January 19, 2009

On a roll.

I love music, not just like it, It moves me at a very deep level. I been in clubs where a track has almost caused a dance riot. Here it is. 
Lots of fun, the fight or flight mechanism was very much kicked in. It was at the Blue note nightclub in Hoxten Sq, London! And in  the midst of what can only be described as a D+B mosh a Rasta came up to me and shouted 'bwoy, it's ruff in ere tonight'
I will endeavour to bring you a snippet of what makes me move and often sends me a bit potty!
Here's another link for your aural perusal. breakbeatbuddha

Enjoy. Oh by the way it's not all jump up stuff. Ever heard of this band? Autechre,

What about the Aphex twin?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, is that Paul from Wolves? Jen Madden that used to train at the Uni with you here (if this is you!). Was in Wolves today with Randolph and Emma and we were wondering how you are! I can't mail you through that link but my email is jennifermadden@hotmail.com - would love to hear from you! Jen