Monday, January 19, 2009

Have received my first consignment of go go juice from a very efficient, www.incline.com

This time I have decide to forgo on the bespoke formulae which i will be naming,                               'T plays it cool'
 for the generic formulae avialable online.









My reasoning was a comparison of Infinit's generic product. So far, so very good.
Products being tested.
  • 5 Hr racing and training mix
  • Heat mix
  • Fruit punch recovery mix
  • JET FUEL!!!!! (caffeine) If i can taste the caffeine, I like it!! Almost as much as I like using exclamation marks.
I will be keeping a log of how i feel using Infinites product. In terms of service and the websites ease of use, fantastic. Ordered my product on line on Friday, a.m and was with me on Tuesday morning.
Packacging again was cool arriving not in the standard 'almighty plastic containers' but in what I can only describe as 'almighty re-sealable coffee bags' You know the ones I mean, all black and foily on the inside with a one way valve that you would just love to sit and sniff all day long. I've tried it, Megan asked me to get up off the floor or at least move out of the way of the Lady with her trolly. (we were in Adli at the time) 

No comments: